Accreditations and Affiliations
Spruce Hill Christian School/City Center Academy is fully accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
This means that we have met standards for:
- Defining appropriate educational goals and providing educational programs to achieve them;
- Maintaining a qualified faculty and an effective school organization;
- Assessing outcomes of school experiences and controlling the quality of educational programs;
- Responding to concerns of parents and needs of our school community
- Providing for the continuity of our programs and planning for our future;
- Describing with accuracy the content of our services and programs.
(From “Your Child is in an Accredited School”--CESMAS)
Spruce Hill/CCA is also accredited by the StreetSchool Network and Association of Christian Schools International.
Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Council on Educational Standards & Accountability (CESA)
Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
Mid-Atlantic Christian School Association (MACSA)
Philadelphia Area Christian Schools (PACS)
Schools That Can (STC)
StreetSchool Network (SSN)